You move better with a leg from Gyromotics
As users know, moving with a prosthetic leg can be a challenge. Most prosthetic feet are too rigid and have poor spring action, resulting in an uncomfortable foot and excessive fatigue when walking.
Gyromotics has designed a prosthetic foot that addresses most of these problems and give you back your freedom of movement. Our unique foot allows you to:
- Walk with ease as a result of more natural gait.
- Walk up or down a hill without undue pain or effort as a result of the adjustable ankle.
- Use shoes with any heel height, or walk barefoot.
- Jog, run or engage in sports with the built-in sports setting.
- Walk effortlessly as a result of the foot’s spring action, flexibility and damping.
- and finally feel more energetic again as a result!
Next to these advantages that you will notice immediately, there are also more long-tem benefits: As a result of walking better, you run less risk of developing longer-term health issues that could result from bad posture.